[Tigers] Tough decision...1965 Tiger For Sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tough decision...1965 Tiger For Sale
From: PJ <sunbeamtiger_65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:45:37 -0800
Hello all,

We are about 90% sure that we will have to put our favorite car up for sale.
It is sad for us indeed. Ideally I would like to sell this locally and off of
e-pay. No photos available now, but I will have some soon. Tiger is located in
Snoqualmie WA and is safely stored in our heated garage as we have kept it
during our ownership (other than weekend drives and car shows).

Basic Details:

1965 Tiger (black dash)

#B9470240

TAC #0568

Color: White/Black interior

Original 260 V8

I am the third owner and I can say that this Tiger is really 100% original
with the exception of a careful re-paint sometime in the late 70's. There are
a few road rash chips and normal wear that you would expect from enjoying the
Tiger on back roads and highway driving. The seats were also recovered in the
70's with an aftermarket brand cover. Other than that, you have a rare
unmolested Tiger that has zero rust and has not been wrecked or damaged.
Drives straight and true, but needs a few mechanical refresh work such as
bleeding the brakes and minor adjustments with the steering and other things
here and there. But then again I am a perfectionist. All of the Tiger only
items are there and complete including the original fan, radiator, catch can,
air cleaner and generator. You can tell that every single owner took great
care of this car during it's lifetime, especially us!

The Tiger starts right up when ignited...every time. New exhaust, brakes,
hoses, and lots of extra detail parts like guages and other Tiger goodies that
I have collected over the years as back-up. It also features very rare and
period correct Cosmo mag wheels. Car has about 115k original miles and has the
original top still in place. We have never put it up since we owned it but we
know there are a few holes and normal wear for being original. We do not have
the original hard top. Does not leak or burn oil, but may need to look at a
motor rebuild soon. Just speculating.

This Tiger is perfect for the person who wants an unmolested sample of one of
the most amazing cars ever produced! We are not going to set a price, but we
certainly know what it is worth and will look at offers. No trades. Cash
talks. Please do not waste our time just to be a lookee-loo, serious buyers
please.

Send me an email off of this list if you are interested in learning more.
phil@finaghtys.com

Cheers,

Phil