Re: [Tigers] 23K kms & Mediterranean Blue for $55K

To: Theo Smit <theo.smit@dynastream.com>, <gpointer@telusplanet.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 23K kms & Mediterranean Blue for $55K
From: sunbeam john <sunbeamjohn@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:24:09 -0700
The Mediterranean blue Tiger was a Tiger that I have owned 3 years ago and
sold it to a guy in Canada. It is a real Tiger and it spend all of it's life
up to 3 years ago in Arizona so it is a rust free car. The mileage as stated
is correct. The car was damaged in the early 1970 the insurance company total
the car and the 2nd owner bought it back from the insurance company. The car
sat until 2001 when a friend of mine restored the car and sold it to me. When
I sold the car ir had black interior. If anyone is looking to puchase this car
you may call me at 480 695-4570

John Cossman

sunbeamjohn@msn.com