Re: [Tigers] Anderson Accurate Ackerman Angle kit

To: RSSmithIQ@cs.com, rspontelli@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anderson Accurate Ackerman Angle kit
From: Landcmitch@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 15:52:12 EST
The Ackerman angle was corrected to: inside wheel 20 degrees, outside wheel
17 degrees.  Turning circle 31+ feet.  One more consideration - this  system
must be kept clean and lubricated, there are no rubber boots or  protective
sleeves.  This is a "fair weather" mod.  But it sure  works!

Charlie

In a message dated 2/22/2009 8:42:39 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,