Re: [Tigers] Tire question....Oh...no.........

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tire question....Oh...no.........
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:53:18 -0800 (PST)
Check here for the gears and speed calcs

Hit the 'Sample' button and you
will get the idea. I think you just need to change the 1st Gear if your have a
close ratio top loader to 2.32, rear ratio  and the tire sizes you want. The
program will give you the RPM and SPEED for all the gears. You can try tire
sizes directly or enter you tire diameter. Tire Rack is a good place for the
data. Note that they might use actual rolling diameter instead of calculated
for many of their specs on tires.

http://www.gtsparkplugs.com/GearCalc.html
HTH

Sandy