[Tigers] My "LAT 18" Tiger jacket is finished....

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] My "LAT 18" Tiger jacket is finished....
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 21:35:46 -0600
It took a month for the alterations to be complete....and lots on nagging.

The foundation was an a2z racing Steve McQueen deluxe Le Mans jacket ($200).

I then had the blue stripe removed and replaced by black and then some
patches added, removed and moved.  The liner had to come out because it was
way too thick.  A new liner was made and installed.  I am very happy with
the results.  Alterations were $130.  So at $330, it was not cheap, but I
think worth it.

I need to get some dirt on it now, it's too white.

Pictures below -

http://e28-535i.com/upload/Tigerjkt1.JPG

http://e28-535i.com/upload/Tigerjkt2.JPG

http://e28-535i.com/upload/Tigerjkt3.JPG