Re: [Tigers] Bearing Question? (Conecting)

To: George Re <mgman71@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bearing Question? (Conecting)
From: THEO SMIT <tsmit@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2009 09:57:00 -0600

--===============1775858177==

----ae505ffc20b6d2d72314b

If the rods have a piston oiling hole in the main bearing saddle=2C then=
 you should be using bearings that have a matching hole so that the oil =
can get squirted up to the piston when the oil passage in the crank pass=
es it by=2E Maybe the bearing halves are different for the upper saddle =
and the rod bearing cap=3F

Theo