[Tigers] Vapor recovery gas nozles

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Vapor recovery gas nozles
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:28:46 -0400
--===============1170978190==

boundary="--------MB_8CB7146C07F3F0C_1CD0_35DD_WEBMAIL-MC10.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8CB7146C07F3F0C_1CD0_35DD_WEBMAIL-MC10.sysops.aol.com

I have had the same issue with the vapor recovory nozle, for me it trquired 2
hands to put gas in.? One to hold nozle in place, and the other to pull back on
the vapor recovory sleeve.? Then slowly put gas in, often in spurts.? Cannot
just put nozzle in and pull lever, I cannot even get the vapor recover sleeve
to allow gas to flow without second hand to pull back the sleeve.? Luckily the
gas capacity is small.? I have thought about filling 5 gallon cans and then
filling car at home.

Randy.

----------MB_8CB7146C07F3F0C_1CD0_35DD_WEBMAIL-MC10.sysops.aol.com

I have had the same issue with the vapor recovory nozle, for me it trquired 2
hands to put gas in.  One to hold nozle in place, and the other to pull
back on the vapor recovory sleeve.  Then slowly put gas in, often in
spurts.  Cannot just put nozzle in and pull lever, I cannot even get the
vapor recover sleeve to allow gas to flow without second hand to pull back the
sleeve.  Luckily the gas capacity is small.  I have thought about
filling 5 gallon cans and then filling car at home.<br>
Randy.<div id='MAILCIAMA048-5c3b49b9383e3d3' class='aol_ad_footer'><br/><font
style="color:black;font:normal 10pt arial,san-serif;"> <hr
style="margin-top:10px"/><b>A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. <a
href="http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219671244x1201345076/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62";>