[Tigers] FW: RE: Anderson Ackerman Kit

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] FW: RE: Anderson Ackerman Kit
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:28:31 -0700
I've tried to post the message below for 10 days and it bounced but looks
like I'm able to today... go figure...

I've spent a lot of time the last few weeks gathering info about this 30+
year old kit of Lou Andersons'. I've got the installation instructions, tech
tip and even some original drawings for it sent to me by some gracious
'listers'.

I've talked to guys that have had it installed for 30 years, others that
have one never installed and others that used to have one, etc.   ... The
one thing I haven't found is one for sale !

I thought I would ask the 'list' once more if anyone out there either has
one... or knows of one that I could purchase... I would really like to have
one of these in my Tiger...

Jim

B382000446