[Tigers] Glass Backglass for Factory top.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [Tigers] Glass Backglass for Factory top.
From: AAAGLASSS@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 18:28:11 EDT
We finally finished the tool and have # 1 back glass in Tom Hall's top. We
will start making these Next week and will have some ready for shipping the
week  after. These can be made in different colors with other color laminates.
have  to check with the laminators about this on the colors available. I want
to keep  this as light as possible so we are using 2mm glass with 30
thousandth laminate.  The 2mm only comes in clear. We could match the 1/4
glasses to
the back in  3mm green, bronze, 2 different gray's. I gotta play with this to
see if it is  possible(fitting 3mm tempered in 1/4 frames shouldn't be a
problem). Will keep  the list posted.

B382002560

A. LEE  FESTICH
ALAN AUTO GLASS