Re: [Tigers] Bent Tiger

To: fabbro@shaw.ca, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bent Tiger
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 19:53:44 EDT
While I do not agree with the premise of 'its a Tiger only if the VIN is  pop
riveted
otherwise its not.'  What about those  long term owners who had  their care
repainted before pop rivets were an issue.  Some had their VIN plate  dissolve
when the body was dipped.  My car was repainted by two PO's ago in  1968
and the plate was removed and attached screws.  My car has been  TAC'd.
I can trace its history back to the original owner. The BMV of IL and  IN
never
even looked at the rivets.  Just the number.  Petty bureaucratic  rules are
getting in the way. To hell with tem.

Dave