[Tigers] Fw: New technology Extremely cool PA

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fw: New technology Extremely cool PA
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 21:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
This was fwd. to me by another Tiger nut. It is the deal that Theo presented
recently, I think. Jay Leno is doing a build up and I thought Theo and the
rest of the gang would like to see the clip. Pretty neat Theo. My question is.
"Does everyone want to chip in and invest in this new tecknowledge"? We could
all have the parts we need from now on. Mk2 grills and headlight rims. Even in
plastic, they might work after paint was applied and thats just a start.
Enjoy.
TtT

#yiv2024542682 #yiv451737752 DIV {
MARGIN:0px;}

Subject: New technology Extremely cool PA

-------If you are into old things; this looks like the savior of many old
things that you can no longer find parts for.

With something like this we can keep planes flying forever.

Check this out.  You may need this some day.

This is pretty amazing information.

Check this out---Rare parts manufacturing

http://widgets.nbc.com/o/47f1317f105123ad/498ebd00a62edaa0/47fe70d4555df05a/9
e46bd46/-cpid/ba4377d3bfd6c81