[Tigers] Non-Tiger Selling my Alfa Romeo Spider

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Non-Tiger Selling my Alfa Romeo Spider
From: <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 17:27:58 +0000
Sorry if this posting is inappropriate but I wanted to give my car friends a
chance before I list this for sale. I'm placing my 1991 Alfa Romeo Spider
Veloce
up for sale. I just have too many cars. I just purchased a MINI Cooper S and
parked the
Alfa in my garage with my Jensen Healey. My Alfa is white with tan interior and
tan convertible top. I also have the tan top cover that will go with the car.
This car has been a daily driver for my son who drove it to school. This car
has run trouble free since I have owned it. I paid for a carfax when I
purchased the car and the car came back clean. To my knowledge this car is
accident free and rust free. Car is located in El Paso, Texas. If interested
please send all questions off list. Photos available.

Thanks,
Dan Eiland