Re: [Tigers] Fw: RE: Fw: New technology Extremely cool PA

To: "Jim" <jim@island.net>, "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fw: RE: Fw: New technology Extremely cool PA
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2009 13:29:22 -0500
For that kind of investment, I'd seriously consider setting up a
"retirement" business.  If the demand is there, after the investment tax
credits, it shouldn't take too long to pay off the equipment.  Besides,
maybe I can get some "bailout" money.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite) - sold