Re: [Tigers] Does it ever end - in Caifornia

To: Landcmitch@aol.com, CoolVT@aol.com, sralsten@ca.rr.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Does it ever end - in Caifornia
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 20:25:56 EDT
I dont understand your problem.  If enough of you dont like
the laws, vote the legislature out and vote in someone who will
repeal the law.  Unless its in the constiution, repeal is the
answer.

Our country's problem is professional law makers who are
all lawyers.  Make a two year term limit stand for something.

My political affliation is: Whoever is in, vote out.

Come to Indiana, taxes are low and we are one of three
states with a large surplus.  Imagine a state not in debt.

Dave, Hoosier by birth