[Tigers] Fuel Cell

To: "tigers" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Fuel Cell
From: "Brent Edinger" <banana111@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 12:31:19 -0700
Anyone interested in a 15 gallon Fuel Safe fuel cell setup? I just removed it
from my car.
It comes with everything needed to install in a Sunbeam (mounts, tubes, hoses
etc)
It is a plastic tank inside an aluminum box and fits on the trunk floor (have
to remove
the spare tire mount) and connects to the original filler cap. It comes with a
mount I made
to put the battery where the right hand original fuel tanks goes and picks up
the existing
mount holes . I bought an Escort temp spare tire and it fit in the "Alpine"
position just ahead
of the tank. I took it out as it makes using the trunk a little un-user
friendly.  I'm into it for about $750,
I'll sell it for $400. It's in the Seattle area and I'm not interested in
shipping it as I don't think the
shipping outfits like gas tanks that have been fueled before.

              Brent Edinger  banana111@msn.com<mailto:banana111@msn.com>