Re: [Tigers] FW: V6 Alpine?

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: V6 Alpine?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 14:10:28 -0700
Tigers,

I just had to fwd my son's reply to the Tiger/Alpine questions.

As background, Jay is the head of the legal department at a prestigious
firm.  As a young man, and later, he helped me rebuild my Alpine (now
his with modifications indicated), build my "RED TOI" (see "My Life with
Cars <http://www.tigersunited.com/articles/sl-mc/SteveLaifman.asp>" on
TigersUnited.com (with your sound on), and currently owns almost every
car I have ever had. His goal - ALL of them!

His views on Tiger/Alpine comparisons are the voice of experience.

Enjoy,

Steve

___
Steve Laifman