Re: [Tigers] thunderbird not sunbeam?

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] thunderbird not sunbeam?
From: Chris Thompson <chris@cthompson.net>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:22:41 -0400
I think whoever posted this thought it was a Tiger, not the owner.  It's
clearly a Thunderbird, and that the owner was trying to pay homage to
the Cobra, not the Tiger (nor Alpine), as evidenced by the snakes on the
seats, and the tag on the firewall that clearly says "Cobra".

Guess he hasn't heard about what Shelby thinks about that kind of thing
these days.....

Chris
B382000331