[Tigers] Beaulieu Calendar of Events

To: Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Beaulieu Calendar of Events
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 13:08:15 -0700
Tigers,

Just received the Beaulieu (pronounced "Be-u-lee") Calendar of events.
For those who do not know, the Beaulieu National Motor Museum is the
premiers location for the British sporting car (and motorcycle)
exhibit.  It contains the world record breaking Sunbeam, as well as
displays a great variety of interesting vehicles.

While there were Sunbeam (SAOC) events on 1-3 Aug., 2008

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/templates/ld_templates/layout_261.aspx?ObjectId=142

 there are interesting ones this year, and this Museum is a must see for
enthusiasts anytime.

The Calendar of Events is at:

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/ipus/beaulieu/events2009

Their main site is:

http://www.beaulieu.co.uk/ipus/beaulieu/index

Watch the top banner slide show (Sunbeam Record Car shown - RED), play
the movie on the title page.

This really is the authentic epitome of perfection.  When I was there I
went to the Lucas display of Lighting Thru the Auto Years.  Displays of
every type of Lucas lamp from acetylene through P-100's and on.  Sure
authentic, not ONE of them worked as it was designed to do.  DARK is thy
Name.

Steve

--
___