[Tigers] Badge locations

To: <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Badge locations
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 12:44:06 -0500
My painter got a little carried away and filled in a few holes in the bodywork
that he shouldn't have.  I need to know as precisely as possible the location
of the passenger side badge and the trunk badge (mine read "Alpine 260").  Is
the passenger side badge the exact mirror image of the driver side?  (He left
me two of those holes, so I easily located the third).  I've tried to use a
small magnet to detect the body filler, but it hasn't worked.  Thanks.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite) - sold
2003 Mini Cooper