Re: [Tigers] Speaking of fastening things....new boot cover.

To: "'Samouce's'" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speaking of fastening things....new boot cover.
From: "Steve Coleman" <tigerlat70@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 18:24:17 -0700
Tie wraps

-----Original Message-----
From: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:tigers-bounces@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Samouce's
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2009 11:23 AM
To: tigers@autox.team.net

Hello all,

I just got the new boot cover from SS and will be installing it soon.

I really do not want to pierce the material with the OEM method.  Has anyone
used a thin metal strip to sandwich the material between and then rivet?

Or, any other way to do it?  I also got the straps with hooks to hold the
boot up when the top is up or hard top on the car....any tip installing them
would be great too.

Duke
B382002037

--