[Tigers] Tiger for sale

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@akzonobel.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 01:44:31 -0400
Listers,

Please forgive the following ad ....

Tiger B382000680 is up for sale and the price is $37,500 -$40,000
depending what the buyer wants as I have a TON of spare bits. It is in
GREAT running order but could use paint and the drive train is highly
up-rated and is an absolute Missile to drive and is likely one of the
fastest Tigers you will ever come across.

Included Brief list of Upgrades

4 - wheel disks (vented front late model Mustang rear) with working
emergency and dual Master

349.6 Cu In stroker with 381 HP and 405 lb ft AT THE WHEELS (Engine
build up is on www.TigersUnited.com <http://www.tigersunited.com/>
Performance tuning/Lunati Stroker buildup.

Rebuilt Mark 2 Toploader by Dale A.

Centerforce Dual Friction Disk

Rebuilt diff with Trac lok posi and 2:88

Dale A. super rear leaf springs

Dale A upgraded front SUPER FAT control arms with Teflon bushings

New Edelbrock shocks front and Back

Fluidyne Aluminum Rad

Kent Wilcox LAT hood

Functional Ram air (One off fabricated by me)

Line Lock

New Windshield wiper motor installed but not hooked up (Need to lube the
Wiper transmission first)

New Top

New Leather seat covers

Spare Original complete 260 engine including Oil Filter set up and
Intake and Carb

Mint original Hard top with all good glass, perfect original headliner,
and new seals (one small ding in top from storage)

The car was built as a driver and could use a paint job but it did not
look bad enough for me to do it and it attracts a lot of attention as it
is.

This is the official listing of the car and only one person has looked
at it this far. I do need to move it so if you want a rocket ship ...
this is your chance.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak

Services Consultant

Akzo Nobel Coatings, Inc.

23961 Via El Rocio

Mission Viejo,  CA 92691

Cell: 949-289-3357

FX: 425-955-6268

Email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
<mailto:timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>

Personal Email: timronak@cox.net <mailto:timronak@cox.net>

If you received this message in error please inform the sender and
delete the message.