Re: [Tigers] Ford Fairmont Pulley

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "Fabbro" <fabbro@shaw.ca>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Ford Fairmont Pulley
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:23:38 -0600
The diameter is very close to the OEM pulley size, I think. The
difference is that it has a cylindrical 'hat', as opposed to the OEM
pulley's conical hat. This creates the potential for interference with
the webbing on the pump body casting. When I got a replacement water
pump I had to trim down a couple of the webs to clear the ID of the
pulley.

Theo