Re: [Tigers] "Auto-Cruisin' in the Tiger"

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "Auto-Cruisin' in the Tiger"
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:16:41 -0700
Duke:
I installed that exact unit on my Tiger too and had exactly the same
problem. I solved it but forget the correct switch setting. I'll look
into it and email the answer tonight as long as I wrote it down, which I
think I did. Basically, you need to increase the "PPM" setting/switch
and that solves it. I should have the exact figure in the garage.

Steve Sage

Samouce's wrote:
> Who has installed an Audiovox CCS-100 cruise control per Larry Paulick's
> directions on TigersUnited?
>
> I have and am having a problem, it will not cruise over 72 mph.  It either
> shuts down or the speed slows to ~72 where it will hold.
>
> Wonder what the servo switches are set on unit that will let the car cruise
> and any speed.
>
> Duke
> B382002037
>
> http://www.team.net/archive