[Tigers] Turning lamps

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Turning lamps
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 17:15:00 EDT
I had the same problem with my lamps, my solution was to go to the salvage
yard and find a VW rabbit . The side marker lights on this car are  rubber
push in assemblies. Drill out the lights on the Tiger to fit these  units
and your problem is solved. Caution , use a smaller drill than you  need and
file the hole to fit the rubber plug assembly. They use the same  light bulbs
as the original socket. The little push in units.

 Beau 9470951
**************Great deals on Dellbs most popular laptops b Starting at
$479
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220029082x1201385915/aol?redir=http
:%2F%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213969145%3B35701480%3Bh)