Re: [Tigers] Zipper replacement

To: SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com, robin02@mindspring.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Zipper replacement
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 16:15:14 EDT
Steve,
Does Robbins also make the cover for the arm rest for  SS?  I got one from
SS and it was a piece of crap.  The padded portion  on top was about 1"
narrower than the actual arm rest.  I put it on, but  will replace it when I
find a good one.
Mark

In a message dated 4/28/2009 1:32:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,