Re: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?

To: "'Steve Ralsten'" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Source for screws, nuts and bolts ?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:37:57 -0400
Steve
        Look for Fastener Supply Shops in your area.   I also have a couple
of shops in my area that are Au-ve-co dealers which carries most Automotive
fasteners.   You can also go to the Au-ve-co web site but I'm not sure if
you can order from them without being a Dealer.   I use to order Au-ve-co
fasteners from HC Fastener Co. in Texas.   Sometimes you have to buy
fasteners in bulk to get a good price, fasteners are always needed.

AMK Products has a good selection and I have ordered from Totally Stainless
and Camelot Enterprises.

There out there you just have to find the right supplier.

Ron Fraser