Re: [Tigers] eBay Mark II

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] eBay Mark II
From: "rande" <rande@thecia.net>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 07:05:42 -0400
As to how desirable this Mark II was, the high bid was $46,600. The fact that
the reserve wasn't met is small consolation. Some folks, and I'm one, like an
unmolested, original car, and we're not the least bit scared off by the rust
we saw in the pictures.

The thing to remember is that neither this car or the Commodore Blue one on
eBay two years ago are historic cars, and yet they fetched bids of $46,600 and
$59,000 respectively just for being nice original cars. Good news for
prospective
sellers, not so good for hopeful Mark II buyers.

Rande