Re: [Tigers] Interesting find

To: "'sunbeam tiger'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Interesting find
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 11:14:19 -0700
Just a follow up on that $6 shipping charge to Canada... Staples/Amtrak
phoned this morning to tell me about the 'extra' $15 that UPS charges for
international shipments and wanted to know if I still wanted to order. They
THEN said that if they sent it USPS, it would be $6.20 but no tracking...
works for me !!
I mentioned the troubles some of the U.S. customers were having with the
website shipping quotes  and she strongly suggested to phone in the order...

Jim