[Tigers] ALL NUMBERS PLEASE!

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>,awtiger@cox.net,tigers@autox.team.net, 'Bob
Subject: [Tigers] ALL NUMBERS PLEASE!
From: Marc James Small <marcsmall@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 23:44:47 -0400
At 10:56 PM 5/28/2009, sralsten@ca.rr.com wrote:
 >OK Ron you and Marc talked me into checking for my numbers. I don't
 >recall what the subject line was on the request you sent out so please
 >send again.

Does that do for you?  SOMEONE here ought to be
tracking these numbers.  Please post all numbers
you encounter while dissecting your Tiger.  This
includes the numbers on generators, starters, und so weiter.

You guys are a hard sale.  To be fair, over on
the optics side, we normally send out hit-men if
we don't get a full response - that "303033xx" crap doesn't cut it.

Be warned.  My bully boys are running short of
work, as I suspect we have all the Leica and Zeiss numbers we can accrue.

Yours in Zeiss,

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b`s fir gun ghr`s fir!