Re: [Tigers] FW: For Sale: No Reserve !!!!!

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: For Sale: No Reserve !!!!!
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 11:08:53 -0600
I may be bringing some of those to SUNI... Depending on how it all goes
(and how well my efforts of the last couple of weeks pan out), you may
have a choice of engine oil, trans fluid, brake fluid (either from the
clutch or brakes), and antifreeze. The only things it hasn't seriously
leaked yet are gear oil (from the diff) and electrical smoke. But I
haven't yet figured out why the wipers aren't working... The engine went
back in yesterday and I'll hopefully be back on the road Thurs or
Friday. You can tell, from the weather forecast:
http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/ab-1_metric_e.html

Theo