[Tigers] Tiger for sale on craigslist?

To: "tigers@autox.team.net" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger for sale on craigslist?
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 14:02:19 -0500
hello group,

I was browsing craigslist looking for some odds and ends, and ran across an ad
for a Tiger ( or claimed to be ) in Arizona...near flagstaff...Im not in the
market for another Tiger right now but I thought I would pass along the ad in
case it's a deal for someone or if someone wanted to inquire about it. I have
no idea if its still even available....but I also laughed when I read the
ad....especially in light of the recent discussion about Carroll's
involvement....I didn't know that the Tiger was the prototype for the shelby
cobra, did you guys? LOL....maybe it has some merit for someone.

this is a direct copy of the ad, found on craigslist for flagstaff
AZ........good luck, Cullen

Sunbeam Tiger 65/260 (sedona)
to:sale-wed8h-1180935631@craigslist.org<mailto:sale-wed8h-1180935631@craigsli
st.org?subject=Sunbeam%20Tiger%2065%2F260%20(sedona)> [Errors when replying to
ads?<http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]
Date: 2009-05-20, 3:10PM MST

I have an original Tiger Sunbeam. It has a rebuilt 260 motor, standard 4 speed
trans, all original parts, stock Ford. It has custom wheels.
This is a very valuable car and in perfect restored condition it has fetched
50+ thousand. I have never had it painted and have somewhat upgraded the
interior, but it is in total need for restoration. I am the second owner. The
original owner had it imported into California from England. This car is the
prototype to the Shelby Cobra, It was designed by him in the 60's.
Hardly needs any parts or pieces, no dents and minor surface scratches and
worn paint, just needs cleaned and painted. If you are a serious buyer then
you know that I am not going to get a few thousand for this rare and
delightful car. It is probably worth somewhere in the 20 thousand dollar
range, I have to do a little more research. The beautiful thing about this car
is you can jump in it and start it right up. It has a little brake problem,
but has a lifetime warranty on it and just needs to be replaced. This would
make a car collecters dream come true, they are sought after in Caliofornia
especially. It is a convertable.
contact Carolyn @ 928-202-1018