Re: [Tigers] (Tigers) Car-Auto Train Poster

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] (Tigers) Car-Auto Train Poster
From: larryall@pacbell.net
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 16:06:40 -0700 (PDT)

I called Customer Service and after being put thru 4 different representatives
finally got someone who was sympathetic to my plight.  She told me that there
had been such a demand for this poster that they are out now.  She expects
more by the end of the month.
She told me to just keep the damaged poster and that they would send me a
replacement end of June.  She was curious why the posters sold out so fast and
so i told her the story about these wonderful cars that we are fortunate to
own and that anything related to them is always of interest to our hobbyists.
She appreciated "the rest of the story"...

Message: 9