Re: [Tigers] The Cost Of Shelby

To: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>, "Tiger Talk List Tiger"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] The Cost Of Shelby
From: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 12:49:22 -0600
Thanks for posting this again, actually last week I went through the old
email messages looking for this, since I am going to a small local car show
in a couple of weeks.

Trouble is, webshots is not playing very nice.  It will let you download
them only in webshots format, and printing straight from webshots does not
get you a full page print.

Any chance you could make these available as straight jpegs or something at
some at some other location that will let the files be kept in original
format?  I appreciate how useful it is to have a basic spec sheet.

Thanks,
Steve