[Tigers] Amtrack Posters From the Artist...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Amtrack Posters From the Artist...
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 12:23:35 -0700 (PDT)
Here is a note that was sent to me, if anyone is interested run and ownB it, I
have what I need but figured others might be interested in something else
nicer or a group purchase. Below is the contact information and a quoted email
that I was on.

Sandy

<Below from Michael's Representative>
--

Hi,

I spoke
with Michael and he is willing to offer a custom open edition of signed
bstudio printsb (approx. 13x19b) for Tiger owners. These prints would be
digitally printed on archival fine art paper.B
Cost: $150 per print -
minimum order, 12 prints sent to one address.

Thank you for your interest!
Best,
Lisa
--