[Tigers] Traveling to SUNI V

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Traveling to SUNI V
From: "Jerry and Marlene VanderPool" <jrv309@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 08:23:22 -0700
Theo and All;  Marlene and I are leaving Warrenton, OR. (Astoria) early
morning on Thursday the 18th.  We will trailer our Tiger as we find that 3
days of driving is easier on these old bones in our Tahoe than in the Tiger.
Our first stop will be Spokane then on to Billings the next day.  The last leg
will be on Saturday going from Billings to Rapid City.  We are going a little
early as we need to set up for registration which will start on Sunday the
21st.

I talked to Lynn Wall yesterday and he advised me that while talking to the
folks at the Host Hotel he inquired about the weather.  They told him was at
the end of the HAIL season.  I plan on parking the Tiger in covered parking or
putting the Tiger back in the trailer.  See you all at SUNI V.  Safe travel
everyone.  Jerry and Marlene.