[Tigers] Tiger on alpine auction at epay 220433193563 auction number

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>, Alpine List
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger on alpine auction at epay 220433193563 auction number
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:32:02 -0700 (PDT)
There is a Tiger being auctioned on the Alpine section of ebay. its listed as a
1950 to a 63 I think- no title and in NY. Ive bid on it but I will be outbid- I
called and was told someone was offering 4k but she  (lsited under a females
name) is required by ebay and prolly law to see auction to an end- I know, they
kept my listing cost becuse I said I maintained the right to end an auction
early because I have my wheels advertized locally- so they pulled the auction
and informed me once its up, im required to sell to highest bidder if it meets
reserve. I dont have the funds to buy the car but take a look-its in primer
with only a couple of parts- I was told by some guy who spoke very broken
english that was all the parts there where- also a LAT hood with it tho or at
least a fiberglass lat looking hood. 220433193563 and if it works---
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220433193563&_trksid=p2759.l1259

My next call got a full answering machine and my last i was told she sold it
for 4K. Please make sure I ma right- it is a Tiger or maybe an Alger????