Re: [Tigers] Hardtop color

To: Joe Brown <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Hardtop color
From: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 11:57:51 +1000
If you bought a top from a dealer after buying the car.. or on the day of
purchasing the car the factoy supplied them as black. A dealer could paint
them to match the car.

Now.. I believe if you ordered the car in adavance with a hardtop it came in
body colour as with GT alpine.. the top would match the car.

--
Regards

Michael King