Re: [Tigers] Who's here?

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>, Steve Sage
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Who's here?
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 00:16:28 -0700 (PDT)
TonytheTiger and Mike Schriner (sp) are here at last. Dam what a hot driv from
StL in a Tiger- wasnt much better from home to StL. At the hospitality suite a
lady told me the high for tomorrow was going to be 80- dam, I hate to hear
such good news. I will post whats going on ocassinally and ty to get pics IF
Im smart enough to operate my camera- any requests for parts or pics email
them asap. Tony