[Tigers] gas tank removal

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] gas tank removal
From: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 22:16:50 -0400
Got the first tank completely disconnected looks like I need to disconnect
the trunk spring to get it out. Could probably make some large spring puller
up or try vise grips, but thought I'd ask you guys what you used.  Also my
car at one time had some sorta traction bar on it, right in front of the
leaf spring about 6 inches or so there is a welded on pin that look like
something I'm guessing traction bar slid over, and then maybe bolted on the
leaf spring. Does this sound like a stock option for the tiger.  Thanks
Kevin