Re: [Tigers] towing

To: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>, tym2@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] towing
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 19:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Another Tiger towing story.  In 1981, when I towed my "not running" Mark II
from Dallas to Denver... I towed it behind my Mark I (stock 260).  Middle of
the summer, over 95 degrees through West Texas.  Never missed a beat, ran cool
all the way (totally stock cooling system, too) and I arrived safely.  A bit
of a miracle, considering I towed it using a tow bar attached to the front
bumper attachment points (don't try this ever).  I was young, stupid and very
lucky.  Now I'm old, not too lucky but still pretty stupid.

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI