Re: [Tigers] SUNI

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>, TheoSmit
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SUNI
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 21:17:48 -0700 (PDT)
Im home after a 24 lay over at friends out side of StL after dropping Mike off
at the airport Sun afternoon. I want to THANK Max and his team for a wonderful
time, for all the hard work and long hours they endured so that the rest of us
might enjoy ourselves. I got to meet several people that I wanted to but also
missed out on meting others.It was also great visiting with old friends and Ive
gone so far as no longer refering to Doug Jr. as "Dougie"- from now on he is
Doug, just like Sr. after all he is way past the age of IE after his name, so
Doug, I hope to see you and your Dad, Doug at the Dayton SOS. TOO,I got my
Tiger TACed and that alone was worth the trip- evnetho 2 thousand plus miles in
a Tiger during a presummer heat wave is tough on a fat boy- at least this one.
To address the person and I say that singuarly becuse I cant imangine two
people with no spine at the same location. Theo wishes bad things for your car.
I personally just want to know
 who you are, I wont describe the thoughts and ideas that I feel you deserve
but PLEASE , never show yourself at another Sunbeam function. If you needed
those parts that bad, I would have given you some- maybe not as nice but still
free and you wouldnt have to be afraid of the consequenses if people ever learn
your idenity. Just imangine, no one would ever help you with any problem. sell
you any part,wouldnt even have a cold beer with you, much less talk to you.
Could it be possible its worth having your name black listed forever. I cant
imangine it is. You know, you could be man enough to mail the parts to any
member and they would get returned and the owners and just maybe you could
sleep at night. God has a way of getting people like you. May you find
forgiveness from HIM, for I will never forget and I pray HE helps me forgive.
It will take HIS help I promise.
TonytheTiger