Re: [Tigers] I'll Be Dammed

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] I'll Be Dammed
From: rab65tiger@aol.com
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 11:51:05 -0400
So, a front mounted wing, (like a bug deflector screen sold for cars and
trucks)?could be fabbed and installed on the leading edge of the hood to reduce
the high pressure at the base of the windshield, allowing the rear of the hood
to be propped up a litle bit to vent engine compartment heat at speed, and
would also vent heat at stand still.? Then if I could capture the heat I could
then sell the carbon credits back to an energy producer and reduce my carbon
footprint, and mayb get a tax credit.? My meds may be wearing off.

RB