Re: [Tigers] Electric Radiator Fan Placement

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, "Dan Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Electric Radiator Fan Placement
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 2009 07:58:18 -0500
years ago, a fellow in texas had a/c in his stock tiger.  he had a interior
console built to hold the evap, and used (i think i remember) a condensor
that was long and thin from a mazda or toyota of some type.  it fit under
the car near the side of the body, and had integral electric fans or fan. he
said it was designed to use under the car, so system had a little deflector
casing around it made of plastic.   the system worked like a charm in
houston heat, with the hardtop in place..this was around '79, so maybe a
junkyard search?
sorry i don't know more, but somewhere there is a red 260 tiger with a/c
driving around.
Best,
Ray