[Tigers] Be still your troubled hearts

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Be still your troubled hearts
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:44:04 -0600
Wow you won't believe what happened today!!!

For all those that don't know I had a very expensive part purloined from me
at SUNI.  After much wailing and gnashing of teeth, (and a particularly
nasty wish offered by Theo), the thief apparently is attempting to find his
way back from the dark side.

I received in the mail today a very non-descript, well packed box containing
my parts.  They were wrapped in the same plastic I had them in at the SUNI.

No, I will not disclose the return address in hopes that the other purloined
parts eventually find their way back to the rightful owners but I am
thinking of testing them for finger prints, mitochondrial DNA and blood
splatter (just in case)

This day just got better, and it was pretty good to begin with

Lynn