[Tigers] having tires mounted that you don't purchase

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] having tires mounted that you don't purchase
From: WSuman@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 14:24:31 EDT
Brad;
I've had no trouble whatsoever.
It's especially easy if you buy from tire Rack and have them sent to one of
 their approved installers.
I have used other internet sources without problems.  I even have them
shipped to the installer.

As for the kid on the machine, go someplace better that has a Hunter or
similar equipment and knows what they are doing.

Walt
Seattle

Message: 2