[Tigers] Windshield to frame install

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Windshield to frame install
From: "Fabbro" <fabbro@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:24:52 -0700
Hi Again

  I also have to put the front windshield in to the frame. I have a new
rubber seal that I purchased from Sunbeam Specialties. The problem is
since I removed the old one several months back I can not remember how
the new one fits the windshield then in to the frame. Are there any
photos to show with which grooves are to be use in the rubber? I have
instructions that some what explain how to do it. But no drawing or
photo to show which groove in the rubber goes on to the glass and which
rubber groove gets the rope pressed in and then installed in to the
frame.

Best Regards
Kim