Re: [Tigers] Steering Wheel Restoration

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Fabbro <fabbro@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Steering Wheel Restoration
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 22:39:00 -0700 (PDT)
There was an article written by a member of TE/AE and or here. The article may
well be found on the TU website or the TE site or it may have been a
newsletter article. I remember bits about gluing the wood and reinishing it
etc. BUT Im curious as well. So, if someone replies, please post it so this
blonde will be a bit smarter. My Dr. told me just recently he thought I was
getting smarter as I had lost weight.I ask if that meant I could only get
dummber if I gained weight? He laughed and said to figure it out myself.