Re: [Tigers] rust removal/small parts

To: Tigers@autox.team.net, kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] rust removal/small parts
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 15:37:50 -0700 (PDT)
Recently someone ask about removing rust from small parts. I had saved a method
I had not seen prior to that date although I was aware of using a battery
charger or a battery etc etc. If the person asking for the information will
contact me off list I will provide the information I have and perhaps more. I
posted it to the LIST previously but w/ the AOL problem and perhaps the LIST
mail acting up, the requestee may well not have read the post.
Kevin if you buy the pieces on epay this will work well for the hinge that is
rusty. This method will work on large parts too- IF you have a container they
will submerse in.
TonytheTiger
missing the party at Dougs home in Dayton. "DAMMIT"