Re: [Tigers] Auxillary Light Brackets

To: "'Bill Rogers Motorsport Memories'" <milward@roadrunner.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Auxillary Light Brackets
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 09:38:08 -0400
Bill
        According to my Alpine Parts List the bracket is the same for both
lights.
1201418 Lamp carrier Driving lamp
1201418 Lamp carrier Fog Lamp

Note:   mounted to 1201417

1201417         Bracket - Mounting Badge Bar and Driving Lamp - Extension
bracket
19108113        Bolt 1/2" UNF x 1 3/8" - Bracket to frame

These parts are listed in the Special Accessories section; the ZU section
but no pictures or illustrations.

Ron Fraser