Re: [Tigers] BW T10's - early Tigers

To: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>, 'Beamclub'
Subject: Re: [Tigers] BW T10's - early Tigers
From: Cullen McCann <cmccann@lwpb.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 09:22:48 -0500
and me as well, well Tony first, then me...I looked all over craigslist, eBay,
and personally searched the salvage yards near me...no luck. I gave up on
finding an amc housing quite some time ago...

Jim- I love my AMC T5 swap. I paid dearly to stop the fluid leak but good
machine work isnt cheap. I have a 1A Im sanding on and would love to find
another AMC. I searched every salvage within a 100 mile radius of St. Louis-
minus the ones I couldnt find a number for and the price of scrap went so high
last summer I cant imangine any of the Concords or Sprits surviving the mash
machine. Prolly being made into something in China for us to buy back later.
So if you locate another, let me know please.
TtT